Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Tindora plants

Tindora plants

Hello veggie growing friends,
My Tindora nursery is gearing up for the season. They are growing like crazy and I am running out of space! I will hold them for one more week. If you need a plant send me the prepaid code from FedEx. As soon as you get it, plant it in a pot with some healthy soil and keep it moist. You have to keep the pot indoors during winter (preferably on your window sill to get as much sun as possible). You can plant them in your yard as soon as spring arrives. While indoors, you may have to trim the vines down a bit to keep them from wrapping around your furniture J


14 comments:

  1. They look so beautiful. Would like to know the soil composition and fertilizers used. Would like a plant Sella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice healthy looking plants. Will like to know if any left to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sella
    Do you still have any tindora plant cuttings left to sell/share. Please let me know. My email is Sunitha.guru@gmail.com

    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Do you have any more to spare?

    Thanks,
    Haritha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sella, do you have any cuttings this year, I love to grow in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sella, do you have any cuttings this year, I love to grow in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sella. Do u have any cuttings in stick..I would love to have it..thats the only plant left in my organic garden. My id priyangka.rajamani@gmail.com
    thanks
    priyangka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sella. Do u have any cuttings in stick..I would love to have it..thats the only plant left in my organic garden. My id priyangka.rajamani@gmail.com
    thanks
    priyangka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sella I would like some cutting do have them this year. My email is: alpadesai68@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sella I won't like some tindoora cuttings or plants. Do you have any. Please email me at todearh at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Sella, do you have any Tindora plant cuttings or plants that can be purchased?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry it is too late. i will have cuttings in nov only

      Delete
  12. hi sella do you have any tindora stems or plants left

    ReplyDelete